Thursday, January 1, 2015

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Happy New Year!

I hope your year is everything you hope it to be.

I am praying for hubby and I get through our surgeries with no problems. I have my next one Jan 20th. knee surgery for a tear in my knee. Then hubby will need his right hip done. Hopefully once that is done we can move on to our next chapter in our lives.
And that we are not even sure what we are doing, we bounce back and forth between living here in MN to be near grandchildren because we think the littlest one needs us. Well so does the second youngest thanks to me.
Yeah I have a temper and I started something with his other grandma. But I was in the right, she didn't include him when she included all "her other grandchildren" when I asked her why she didn't include him as well she went off on me. I said really all I wanted to know was why you didnt include him? She did this 160 and told my daughter that she never wanted to see him again. WHAT? are you kidding me? I ask a simple question you blow up go off on me yell and scream at me then tell my daughter you never want to see your grandson again let his other grandma take care of him! really? So because of this I have have him all holiday vacations from school and all weekends because his other grandmother and his dad refuse to see him. all because I asked a simple question of why wasnt he included as one of her grandchildren? So of course I blew up and I called her all kinds of names and her son as well and well rest is history they don't see him any more ever. When I asked him about it he said its ok grandma I never had fun at her house all she did was yell at us all the time we couldnt do any thing but sit around and it was boring. I asked but what about your dad arent you gonna miss him? and he said I really dont know my dad hes not there half the time (he's usually in Jail) SO I guess its all for the better but it does make me fell kinda guilty that he doesnt see his other grandma or his dad (even if it was once a year.)
I am also that crazy aunt. And I super hope that my nephews and niece can say oh yeah remember the time she and then tell a story and laugh like crazy. and be happy about it. yeah Im that crazy aunt.  Ok one story.just one story.
My sister and her boys were out visiting me in South Dakota. We had been in Huron I was driving this really old pick-up. and the boys were in the back seat, the windows were open we were talking laughing and all of a sudden we were passing some cows in a field and I went moooo out the window. Then one of my nephews said hey cow do you know what your gonna be tonight? HAMBURGER! and we laughed and laughed like crazy. I don't remember where her or my hubby was nor her daughter but it was just the 4 of us if I remember right and boy we had a blast! Thats one of those things I hope some day one of them tell their kids Oh I remember my crazy aunt and all of us went and then tell the story. I hope I made some kind of mark on my children nephews niece and grandchilden and they can all smile and say yeah I remember when she............

No comments:

Post a Comment