Saturday, January 17, 2015

Surgery

So on Tuesday morning I have to be at the hospital at 8 am. Surgery is at 10 am. I'm hoping it turns out to be the simple surgery the doctor said it would be, 3 holes fix it done and heal! Not the oh -oh it's worst than I thought and your gonna need a knee replacement.
Once I am healed hubby is going in to see about getting his right hip replaced, if he can last that long. He is already having problems walking and standing. In fact he has told me his hip has given out on him a few times and he has almost fallen. He has caught him self so far every time!! So yeah hopefully once I'm done and hubby gets done we will finally be on our way to our new life! I'm hoping Florida. We shall see. But first let us get through these surgeries. Me first.

No comments:

Post a Comment