Wednesday, January 14, 2015

1-800-I-don't-care

I am so damn tired of all these damn 1-800 callers. They want to sell me this or that. Or the ones who call to collect money we owe. Yes we already know we owe you money you don't need to call us to tell us nor to ask us when can we pay. If we could pay you we would have by now.
The one I really love is "you have won an all expense paid trip to Hawaii"
Then they ask you if you have a credit card and when you say no they 1) hang up on you. 2) they ask you to get one and call them back or my favorite 3) they tell you how you can go with them by using their money then owe them by going to a little presentation of condos. Yep its my favorite one.
The last 2 or 3 times they have called here I laugh when they tell me I won. I then jump in and say no thanks. I am not interested in any ways they want to send me cause I DON"T WANT TO GO. Yeah they don't like that! I think I will change my number to 1-800-go to hell!

No comments:

Post a Comment