Thursday, January 15, 2015

Cant think of a title.

What goes up must come down.....

That is from a song.
But today it pertains to friendship
Mine went down the way of bye bye see ya.
This person whom I thought was a friend (even though I never met her) posted something that upset me deeply.
It was how to make a machine gun, with a pop bottle and some other things you can buy at a hardware store.
That wasn't the part that bothered me although it bothered me that she posted this online where millions of children as well as sicko adults could see it.
Nope what bothered me most is she called it a TOY! Yes a toy. Now if you had seen this video you would know there is no possible way it is just a toy.
Now the other thing that bothers me about this person and this post is that she post things about "God" all the time. how her life is given over to God and how we all should trust in God and on and on and on and then she post this.
Yes I believe she has the right to post what ever she wants on her face book page. BUT when your preaching about rights and wrongs and are pushing God at people and then you post the video you posted and call it a toy when it's clearly a machine gun. Nope I'm sorry we are no longer friends.
Mainly she knew that I have some grand sons that are troubled and this is clearly instructions to make something that would get them killed over.
Maybe I'm wrong but I do not think so. I wish I had the video for you to see but see I deleted it as well as her as soon as I could so it would not fall into the wrong hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment