Monday, January 5, 2015

It's been more than a month....

Did you know it's been more than a month since I drove a car? NO? you didn't know that?
Well I haven't and why not? well I have a torn something or other in my knee along with something or other floating around in there causing all kinds of swelling and pain. DID I SAY PAIN? OMG THE PAIN.
I finally got them to give me a pain pill for the pain.......yeah but guess what? I started to itch and I don't mean a little itch I mean an all out war on itching. It was so bad that one night I sat up in bed was itching like crazy my hubby was talking to me I did not answer him, but instead laid back down in bed and went back to sleep . next day though we seen where I had an itching frenzy  on my leg  and scratched it so bad I left marks and sores every where on my leg. So I only take that pain pill when I really really have to.

Come Monday the 12th of Jan I have my pre-op exam and then surgery is scheduled for the 20th of Jan. Now hubby thinks that the doctor will get in there and say its worse than he originally thought and replace my knee. After reading the doctors report I agree. So I'm expecting the worst.
And so is hubby. He is already starting work late. As he goes and picks up both boys from school first before he heads off to work. Little man is out last at 3:20 so Hubby doesnt get into work till almost 4. And he will do this till I am back to driving again. And of course that depends on what they end up doing to me. weather I just have 3 holes drilled and they fix it or if they replace my knee. We will find out Jan 20th.

No comments:

Post a Comment