Wednesday, January 14, 2015

I so love my hubby

I love my hubby. I mean I really really love my hubby.
See this really nice Dodge Durango?
My hubby traded off his F 350 pick-up for this beautiful 2004 Dodge Durango! For me. Well yeah for him too.
We had trouble getting in and out of the F 350 and it was getting expensive to drive as it was Diesel.
Gas prices went down but Diesel did not.
So we started looking for something cheaper to drive, and get in and out of.
I wanted a Dodge Journey but wow are they outta our price range right now. So hubby seen a Jeep and had me look at it on line. See he went to the dealership and I stayed home because of my knee.
So I went on line seen the Jeep and told him the price and he was like "what? that's not what they are quoting me" So then I see this Durango and its in our price range and I say check it out. Well he did then he also brought it home so I could see it. The sales guy told me he sees hubby a lot at hubby's job that's how they met. I said ok nice car you make up your mind. and he did and we now own it! I really really love it and cant wait to drive it. In about 2 weeks. or maybe a little more! Depending on how long it takes to recover from knee surgery. 

No comments:

Post a Comment