Monday, January 19, 2015

our safety

Way back when a little know company had started, when you first signed up they asked you not to use your real name, They said make up a name. Now that little know company has gone nation wide and is known all over the world and they are saying you must have your real name or you are banned! Does this make sense? HELL NO. But alas we all live in a world that never make sense. I've lost a few friends this way because they used a made up name hell I used a made up one once a upon a time. But when I wanted my family and friends to "find" me I used not only my real name but pictures of myself so they could find me. Not everyone knew me by my a.k.a. name. But then I had some friends who only knew me by my a.k.a name and when I used my real name I had to let them all know hey this is me. Police will tell you be careful of information you share online for there are people who will steal that information. So my question to this well known company why do you ban those who use a a.k.a name on your site? they are trying to keep from sharing to much information like the police tell us not to? I feel your not try to keep us as safe as we should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment