Monday, December 29, 2014

It is almost that time

With Christmas over and a new year coming up it is almost  that time of year again. Making New years Resolutions. HA HA HA I make em- some I can do others start out ok then go right down the drain.
So this year I thought rather than make New Years Resolutions I would just make a small list of things I would like to change and if I can keep to the list great, if not well no problem its not like I committed a big ole crime by not sticking to my resolutions.

One thing I really want to do is get on that healthier list.
One way of doing this is eating better.
well this past year I had started that AND I even gave up drinking pop. Then I back slide and started drinking pop again. and you got it I put back on some of the weight I so proudly lost.
I had found a coffee I really like to drink too until I found out it had about 220 calories in it. That was one serving! YIKES. because I was drinking like 2 or 3 of those bad boys a day. some times more. so that had to stop. regular coffee was making me sick (plus I hate black coffee and hubby always said wanna little coffee with that sugar in other words I was using too much sugar)
So I was back drinking pop.
I still drink loads of water another thing I picked up last year. Something I really hated! Oh yeah I hated water. I would actually choke drinking water. Well when your threaten to be tossed into the hospital unless you drink water you kinda learn to drink water no matter how much you hate it. And its not that bad!

The other thing I really want to do is travel. I want to meet some of my blogger friends and have a little get together.
After the sudden death of fellow blogger G-Man this year, I realize that I am not getting any younger and my health isn't all that great and well if I don't do it this year (2015) I might not ever get to. So I want to get out  there and visit some of those blogger friends I've come to know both here in Blogger world and on Face Book. If I don't make it happen will wont happen.

And the last thing I really want to get done this year is get moved to Florida.
I was thinking of going back home to South Dakota but you know their winters are just as harsh as ours here in Minnesota and well I have nothing back there any more. Yeah I still have my farm but no house to live in and well family that was there passed away and family that is still there is distant. so it's not as important to me any more. Going to Florida was for hubby's mom and now its more about going for our health. The cold makes us hurt, the heat helps. I know we could go to Arizona for that but it's dusty there and thats not good for my lungs. And I really dont like California. So I guess Florida is the place to go for us. Although hubby has said he'd like to check out the Carolina's either North or South so I DONT KNOW MAYBE WE WILL END UP THERE INSTEAD!
Anyways I will make my little list not a resolution but just a list and we shall see what happens. until then be good to your self be good to one another.
See you again God Willing

No comments:

Post a Comment