Tuesday, December 16, 2014

My husband is trying to kill me!

So Sunday night we are here eating dinner. I get up and go out to kitchen to get a glass of milk. As I come back out into the living room and take a big swallow of milk hubby says something that is funnier than heck......I try I really try not to laugh, and I also try to swallow the milk in my mouth. It didn't work, I started to choke milk come flying outta my mouth all over the carpet and I run for the bathroom tears pouring from my eyes, and almost ready to wet my pants.
It was so funny NOT!
Then last night I am sitting here next to him and I'm eating a candy cane (yes I know I shouldn't eat one yet but there was no chocolate in the house) and there was a commercial on tv and what ever they said on there he miss heard and he said to me what he thought they said and of course I went to laugh candy in my mouth (minty flavor) and I inhale and start to choke and have to run to the bathroom again tears pouring down my face and almost wetting my pants again.
I tell him if your trying to kill me over dose me on my meds but don't choke me to death!
He laughs and he tells me he's not but it was pretty dang funny! NOT

No comments:

Post a Comment