Friday, December 12, 2014

T.G.I.F.

Well It's Friday at last. So much going on.

I need to say one thing, with G-man's death it has brought a lot of bloggers together again. We are even talking about getting together in Ann Arbor MI. This time I'm going. I am not going to let "things" hold me back. Last time they had a get together I wanted to go I even got almost ready to go. But my weight held me back. I was not "sure" of myself. I didn't want others to see me like I was. SO I stayed home. Now it's too late. They all have memories of that weekend. I have regrets.

I know hubby and I have so much stuff going on and it may be difficult but some how some way I'm going to attend.  WHY? Because we are all getting older not younger and we can't turn the clock back and well you know that saying Sh*t Happens! Yeah it does. SO Yes I'm going.
I know one thing I'm going to be doing between now and then .....watching all the food intake so I'm not adding weight on/ EVEN THOUGH I KNOW THEY WILL ALL LOVE ME JUST AS I AM!
Have a great weekend. I may be back tomorrow or Monday God willing.

No comments:

Post a Comment