Sunday, December 14, 2014

What is wrong with some people?

I'm angry!
Oh my god am I angry.
Several years ago a young man whom I dearly loved like my son. He was sorta even seeing my daughter even though I knew what the reason behind that was.
Well you got it 9 months later along came my little Logan.
And the father?
Well he had all kinds of promises...but he was already married.
He was talking divorce. He told us so many different stories. None which were true.
Well then they wanted to share him.
Well daughter wanted support.
They took him off and on.
support came once in  awhile.
 Long story short daughter ended up going to court forgiving back payments to start anew and he could have Logan every other weekend.
Went well for awhile. Then he lost (OK I'm not sure on the order of this) But first his grandma then his mom. they passed away and threw him into a spiral.
Now he doesn't have a job and can't work (he can he just wont)
they went back to court because his license was suspended because he hadn't been paying child support. Daughter had nothing to do with this county did.
Judge ruled he needed to get a job and no he couldn't lower his monthly payments (they were already at the lowest possible,
So weekend comes its daddy's weekend and Logan is at daddy's BUT
Daddy isn't there. WHY?
Because mum found out daddy has been cheating once again and caught him. she kicked him out. WHILE LOGAN IS THERE!
Really? COME ON! Wait till you have brought him home.
So now Logan is upset about his daddy. Daughter is upset cause she knows support will completely stop.
AND this is NOT the first time he has pulled this crap. He has about 4 other kids older than Logan.
He is old enough to know better and to do this in front of his 7 year old! YEAH I AM NOT HAPPY.
He better not show up around here cause I will let him have a piece of my mind and maybe even a kick in the ass.

1 comment:

  1. They call people like him a dog.
    That's all.
    I am not saying i am an angel by any means but i have my offspring or had with me except when their mother ran off to Calgary against court orders but i didn;t pursue it. I knew she wouldn't last long and she came back a few years later. This is when she put the kids on the street because welfare cut her off but i went and got them. She showed up at my door wanting to be freinds but i showed her the curb. Yeah I can be mean, actually meaner than most when it comes to kids. I think your daughter should just focus on her kids and forget about him. Let the courts deal with him as my recent EX did with the fathers of her kids.

    ReplyDelete