Monday, December 22, 2014

Good Bye House

This is what is left of our home. Not a pretty picture is it?
When we came back to MN to take care of my dad we had a leak in the roof. Despite the many time hubby went over and re roofed it, it still leaked. And we were here so long that it wrecked the house. Oh how I cried.
Why would any one cry over a house? Well let me tell you.
This damn house is special.
We bought the house back in 1999. In 2000 my dad came over to stay with us so he could go to an all school reunion. Well he kept telling me he knew this house. I said I don't know how dad we just bought it. Then it came to him. He dated a girl who lived there. And the stories.... OH MY LANTA!
I didnt need to hear these stories.
I met the woman who used to live in our house and yes she verified every thing my dad said (again I didn't need to hear this)
Now my house is gone! DAMNIT! I love that little house. Good -bye house I will miss you. Now I gotta figure out what to do with the land now. Rebuild or sell!

No comments:

Post a Comment