Saturday, October 16, 2021

Loving living in Florida

 We are almost ready to be here 100% full time. We have one more summer to get to the things we really want to keep and sell the rest and then we are done. We have already sold the property in South Dakota. And we sold the house in Minnesota 3 years ago. Sometimes I miss being up north but it's mainly because our kids and grandkids are up there. I have had the dream again about the babies and I am pretty sure they are the ones I lost. I'm sure they are telling me mom we are ok. I cried this time in my sleep and woke up crying. I just miss not knowing these little ones. Today 10/16 is our boys birthday. Our oldest son Jack is now 47 and his brother Timothy is 43. Yeah both boys same day 4 years apart. Baby 1 that I lost was right after our oldest son he was about 1 1/2 yrs old. then I had our daughter and our youngest son and he was barely 6 months old when we lost baby 2. yeah we would have had little ones close together but we would have managed. But then again maybe God knew better. Either way I miss not know them. I hope they know that they would have been loved very much and they are actually loved very much now. Miss you children, boy or girl which ever you may have been. 

No comments:

Post a Comment