Wednesday, July 28, 2021

I think Ive gone crazy

 I had a strange dream last night where I went to visit a girlfriend from high school and see her new baby. Well first off she has no means of getting a baby (in other words never had sex) so I don't know how she would have a baby. Then her mom was there in the dream and her mom passed a while ago. Then as I am looking at her new baby she brings out another baby who is suppose to be 9 months older than the one I was holding. OK strange but I've heard of people getting pregnant right away again. Well then my mother in law came in and I said Hi mom and she didn't answer and I was like MOM but then I'm like wait she has passed as well. As I'm holding 2 little babies one 9 months old and one about a week old I'm seeing they kinda look purplish blue (ya know like dead) and I'm thinking ok so so far the only one's who are really alive in this dream are my girlfriend from school and me. and every one else has passed on. I changed both babies and noticed that neither one has any indications of whether or not they were boy or girl. It was then I realized these babies were the babies I lost. I don't know if they were letting me know they were ok or what considering I hadn't thought about them in years. her mom has passed my mother in law had passed and both were in the dream in some way or another. My mom is also gone as is my dad but they have been visiting me other nights. why these choose to visit me last night I do not know. But I know they were happy babies in the dream so I guess that means they are happy in the after life.  Which I had never before really believed in but guess now I kinda do. So to my 2 children that I lost and never got a chance to meet, I do love you and wish that we had gotten to be together. You have 2 brothers and a sister. and your father is an amazing man. We have been together now 47 years and are still crazy in love. and sure I do hope one day we will be together and I will finally know what sex you each were. but until then I love you and will see you in a few years down the road. (at least I hope I still have a few more years here on earth).

No comments:

Post a Comment