Tuesday, November 23, 2021

I have cried more tears that I care too

 I haven't heard from our oldest son in awhile. Last I knew he was back in jail again. Pisses me off so much that he chooses that life over the better life he could have had if he had just finished school. Then we have our second oldest grandson who is following in his uncle's footsteps. he quit school. He is drinking and using drugs and stealing, and he is in total denial. Right now he is in the hospital in the Phsyicaratic ward and we really hope they can keep him the whole 6 months he's suppose to be there. In fact he probably needs to be there much much longer. They used the fact he has an infection in his leg and his leg is swollen way beyond normal to get him in the hospital to begin with now just to keep him there. There is a court order for him to stay but he will wiggle out of it if he can. WORST part is he wants to come here to Florida and I can't have that knowing he steals. I don't need my neighbors to know this of my grandson and then find out he stole from them. I already have enough stress in my life I DONT NEED HIM TO MAKE IT WORSE. IF THERE IS A GOD I HOPE HE HEARS THIS ONE PRAYER KEEP HIM IN MN KEEP HIM IN THE PHSYIC WARD PLEASE DEAR GOD PLEASE

No comments:

Post a Comment