Monday, April 3, 2023

It's a sad time here in the Gab household

 It's been hard for me to write this and so it's been awhile since Lucky has actually passed away. Yes our Lucky of 15 years has passed. He was in my lap one morning I was petting him, when he jumped down into his box and died. I can't tell you how hard I cried. Worse part is hubby cried too. it hit him that hard. Our traveling baby is gone. Traveled from Minnesota to South Dakota to Florida to South Dakota again. With all the states in between Stayed in Hotels/Motels and had all the girls in many Mcd's going is that a cat? really? Awwww! Does he really travel with you? I would says yes and under my breath saying Duh we are in a car.

Bandit on the other hand can not find him and keeps running around trying to find him. OH DO YOU NOT KNOW WHO BANDIT IS? 

Bandit is our puppy He is Part Shitz-Tzu and Toy Poodle making him a Shih-Poo. we got him at 8 weeks old and he is now 9 months old.  AND SPOILED and NO NOT ME THIS TIME.......DADDY. 

Hubby didn't want a dog he was happy with just Lucky and saying when Lucky is gone that is it NO MORE! Except it didnt work that way. One day he tells me I can start looking. Well I started looking and by the next day I had found Mason. I showed hubby and he goes ok. SO we went and got him and first thing daddy did was change his name to Bandit.  Well it wasn't long before Bandit was getting in daddy's lap and not mine. and no matter how many times daddy said go see mommy your her dog but Bandit would stay put in daddy's lap.  Yes Lucky and Bandit got along it took Lucky about a month to accept him but he did. The only time he growled and hissed at him was when he tried to eat his food! 

this picture is of Lucky and Bandit on me. together. as you can see. 
The last picture I ever took of Lucky. 
Bandit on daddy's lap sleeping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment