Wednesday, March 25, 2015

So what is going on?

There has been another one.
I am beginning to worry just a little bit.
Ever since 9-11 when terrorist attacked the Twin Towers in New York City as well as the other place with the airplanes I have been watching.
and it seems to me we have been having more planes crashes now than ever before. Does anyone else see this? Do anyone else wonder like I do? Is this normal or is it part of the terrorist plan?
Take yesterdays crash for example. It crashed in the mountains. They said this plane had just gone through a check just the day before and they found NOTHING wrong with it. So why did it crash? They are saying something about this ok I don't know what its actually called but its a device on the bottom of the plane what is suppose to notify the pilots of how close they are to things like the mountains. Or this is my understanding. And they said that even though its heated it may have froze. I'm wondering why they dont have a deflector in front of this thingy to help keep it from freezing.
Either way it just seems strange to me that there are a lot of planes crashing these days. and I am wondering why. are we safe?

No comments:

Post a Comment