Saturday, March 28, 2015

HOW CAN WE STOP THE MADNESS?

So now it has come out that the co-pilot was the one who crashed the plane on purpose. They "claim" he tore up a medical excuse that he shouldn't have been working. and went up into that plane and crashed it. That company as well as many others are now going to make sure that there is always 2 people in the cock pit! I would have thought that was automatically given! really? So I wish to send out a prayer to all the families who lost someone in that crash. I don't care what country you are from hurt is hurt and everyone needs a prayer. I am so sorry.
I hope with this terrible accident that all and I do mean ALL companies start to look closer at their policies and see what if any thing needs addressing. DO you have it so there are 2 people in the cock pit? if not don't you think its a good idea that 2 are in there at all times? and maybe you need to think about having 3 in there. I know your all trying to save money and what nots but when you come down to it, if you have three in there and it prevents things like this happening then you ARE saving money because you dont have families bringing lawsuits against your company.
What other things on your planes do you need to do to make them safe to fly? Well I'm beginning to think anything over 5 years should be used on short trips only. and anything 10 years and over should be sent off to be tore down and rebuilt.
And its not just the planes that need to be checked. our cars need a taken a closer look at how they can make us safer on the roads now with thousands more drivers every year on the roads. Im not so worried about myself as I am for the future of my grandchildren and their children (when they have them)

No comments:

Post a Comment