Saturday, March 14, 2015

Next update

Well again it's been awhile, but there has been so much going on here. Yesterday was our daughter's birthday we took her to breakfast at I-Hop and after we ate they sang "Happy Birthday" to her and boy was her face red! LOL Her brother asked her if she was worried because it was Friday the 13th? and she was like No I'm not superstitious. Later she regretted saying that. She went to see her boyfriend and they were playing catch to get her warmed up for her softball season. Well some how he threw the ball it hit her glove and then her head. Her whole forehead was a Hugh swollen mass. This morning the swelling is down but she now has two black eyes. She looks awful!
Then yesterday little man Logan had a school carnival. Well since mommy already had plans because of her birthday it was up to grandma. Well normally grandma don't mind but she really can't walk much and I've been having trouble with breathing. But we went. I swore we weren't gonna go for more than an hour. Well we ended up staying the whole two hours. By the time we left I couldn't pick up my feet to walk to the car. I got in the car and put on the heat on the seats and then careful drove home. Got home and it took me almost 10 mins to walk from the car to the house. Once in the house after going to the bathroom I crashed in my recliner and that's where I stayed till bedtime. I was a wreck. I heard my self moaning and groaning and I think even crying in my sleep because of the pain. I know my toes and feet were cramping up and hubby said my legs were jumping like a rabbit in the middle of the night. Yeah I shouldn't do that much walking. (And I hadn't really because I walked some then sat .....I brought my walker with a seat). But I guess even sitting and walking for two hours like that was too much for me.
Hubby is scheduled for his right hip surgery April 15th! I am so glad he will finally be all taken care of. That poor man, never having gone to a doctor most of his life and his health has always been almost perfect. He's always been my rock and for him to be in this much pain, well hell I hate it. But at least he is getting the best of care. Our doctor yes our doctor....it's so funny how this happened. Dr. Baker my Rheumatologist recommended Dr. Ghoes for me to have the lump removed from my arm. Well he did my surgery. And then when hubby started having problems with his hip I told him to go see my doctor because I liked him a lot. SO he did. NOW hubby is a guy who doesn't always care for doctors but he really liked Dr. Ghoes. So he has had him doing his shoulder and hip surgeries. Man am I so very thankful to Dr. Baker for recommending him. I'm not sure but so far our talks have been that as soon as he has healed he are finally outta here. and I'm hoping heading to Florida for our final step in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment