Sunday, March 22, 2015

So Much going on

Well it's been awhile again. I'm seeing a new doctor right now. I changed because of some things that my old doctor told me that I didn't agree with. SO I am trying a new doctor. So far she is telling me some shocking stuff that my old doctor did not tell me in fact my old doctor put me on some meds I SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN ON! So yeah I'm kinda glad I've changed doctors. Hubby is so ready to get his right hip done. He is in so much pain. Lord so much pain. When he gets better we are so hoping to go to Florida. I am so ready for that my self. I want to take some stuff to my friend Annette. She is doing some amazing stuff for the rescues. My next thing I hope to do is adopt a dog or puppy when we move to Florida. I miss having a Dog. We are so used to having 2 dogs and 2 cats, so that having 1 cat is strange. Maybe some day I will at least one dog and one cat again.
But for now one day at a time here is what Im doing till surgery. I really hope all goes well and that we have no other surprises.

No comments:

Post a Comment