Monday, April 20, 2015

Update

Sorry it's been awhile.
We've had some things going on.
Daughter and I had a big fight, police came out....things are smoothed out for now.
Hubby had his hip surgery. He is in rehab right now with the hopes of coming home this Weds or Thurs. Friday at the very latest.
We learned he will need at least one more surgery.
He needs his left shoulder replaced
I was talking to Little Man Logan about how g-pa had fake left hip fake right hip and when he gets his shoulder done will have a fake left shoulder.
Little Man Logan goes to me" will he be my real g-pa still?
I laughed so hard I almost peed my pants. I said yes just better.
We have tentative plans to move out of here by June 1st. Hubby's birthday.
I really hope so. I hate this cold weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment