Sunday, April 5, 2015

Happy Easter

Happy Easter.
Friends near and far.
I was sick here for two days and yesterday I wasn't totally up to par. I went to Vina restaurant and had Wonton soup and Egg Rolls. That's it. and that's all I've had since I've been sick. So today's meal was my actual full meal I've had sick I got sick and for almost a minute I was worried about weather or not it would stay down.
It all started on Thursday when I woke up with a terrible migraine headache. I took my meds which is suppose to keep me from throwing up but did not help one bit. Finally around 9pm hubby HAD to take me to ER to get a shot of stronger stuff to help me cope with my migraine. When I got up on Friday I still had the migraine but I could take my Benadryl and some Ibuprofen. I also had a whopping cold. I stayed in bed both days. Then finally on Saturday I woke up with just a slight headache and could take more Ibuprofen and be ok. Still had the rotten cold.  All blasted winter I dont get sick then BAM when we start getting nice weather I get sick!   :(
I so can't wait till we can move hopefully to some where warm like FL!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment