Wednesday, February 4, 2015

REALLY? NOW I FEEL LIKE A FOOL!

Ok So I have to admit that I did not know there was anything wrong with her. BUT STILL I had my reasons.
Some of you or maybe all of you know I am on Face Book.  Well not long ago there was this woman who put this really bad post about a air type guy that you can make your self and she called it a TOY. Well if you could have seen the way it blew apart the target you would know it was no toy! She said if you don't like it delete her because it was her page and she can put what ever she wants on her page. So I did. I have  several grandchildren who should never see something like that, because they would make it and then get into all kinds of trouble.
Well Today I learned she passed away last night.
I didn't know she was even sick. Had I still had her as a friend I might have known that she was sick. or maybe she wasn't maybe she had a heart attack. IDK all I know is I feel like a fool! I deleted my friend (at least one I thought was a friend) and now she is gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment