Wednesday, February 4, 2015

I know I shouldn't have done it but I did.

So this week I went to the dentist had my teeth cleaned. That actually went really well.
Hubby had doctor's appointment this Thursday (tomorrow) He will be talking to him about his left shoulder because its bothering him then ask when he can get his other hip done. I can't wait for him to get "all fixed up" then hopefully he will be more like himself again.
Yesterday I was playing on the computer, and on a whim I went to the Animal human society page to look at the dogs. Well I looked but I just didn't see anything that turned my crank as they say. SO I popped over to the cat page.
Well I shouldn't have. There were 2 there that I wanted to adopt really bad but the one, oh the one had just that look. I really don't understand nor do I know just how to explain it. because it's just a picture. But the look in that baby's eyes just stayed with me and I guess you could say was begging me and only me to please come get her.
And I can't. Not right now at least and by the time I might be able to she will probably be gone. And that will make me cry. Because for some reason she is calling to me. I don't know if its because she looks just like my Pumpkin that I lost 7 years ago, or if there is another reason but what ever it is its heartbreaking. How can I a person who loves cats? who saves them, let this one go? ignore her? tell her I'm sorry but right now because my life isn't settled I can't help her?  Someday oh someday I will help another baby or two, but right now I'm sorry little baby I can not help you. But I can say I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment