Sunday, March 5, 2017

I must be crazy because I won't pay the price

I want a dog. But I want to go to the Animal Humane Society and "adopt" a dog. BUT LORD they want so much for these dogs that you would think they are made of gold. I understand they want some money back for the food and so forth while they have had the dog in their care. But $300.+ and $400+ for a dog is getting down right stupid. Yes I know that they have put chips in some of these animals and also have spade or neutered them as well but still that seems to be too high of a price to "adopt" a fur-baby. So then I hear of another place you can look for available animals to "adopt" and they are cheaper than AHS. Yeah they want to "visit your home" before agreeing to let you adopt a pet. WHAT? My home is my privet place I don't need you to come here to
see if I pass as a pet owner" I've owned pets since I was 2 yrs old and I think I know how to take care of my pets. First off they aren't "pets" they are family - Kids if you prefer. Hubby thinks they come to "case your place to rob it later" while I don't think that is true in all of the cases it could be true in some. So I really won't be going through them even though it's much cheaper than AHS. So for now I will not be getting a dog. What kind you say? Well I'm bouncing back and forth between a Yorkie and a Shih tzu.  When I find the right one (out of those 2) I will know which one I will be getting.

No comments:

Post a Comment