Monday, January 4, 2016

Happy New Year-2016

Well here we are 4 days into the new year and we have already been to a funeral of hubby's sister. We got a chance to see some family we hadn't seen in quit awhile. So even thou it was a sad time it was also good. The boys are back in school. I need to call the doctor now to see about surgery on my shoulders because the pain is to bad. I'm looking forwards to Friday. We get to go see Williams and Ree again. I love them. I think I have been going to their shows since I was about 13. First show I went to was with my dad and Uncle Harold. I didn't understand most of the jokes but if they laughed so did I. Only thing I know I remember for sure is Running Bear the song they sing. Yup I don't care how many times I hear that song I love it and will never tire of it. I am praying 2016 will be much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment