Tuesday, September 15, 2015

And the waiting game begins.

Went to the doctor this morning.
Hubby had found a lump a few days ago. So I made a doctor's appointment. I also wanted to have her check my knee. It is still bothering me since I fell on my birthday this year out in South Dakota.
 She checked the knee first said I needed an x-ray and then to go see the ortho doctor. That's ok I like Dr Ghose He is the one who took lump out of my arm did surgery on my knee and did my hubbys shoulder and hip surgeries.
Then I have an appointment this Thursday to get another mammogram and an alter sound done for the lump found in the breast. I say another because I just had one done in April of this year.
SO the waiting part begins as does the worry part!


up date: test come back normal. NO CANCER! relief. 

No comments:

Post a Comment