Saturday, July 18, 2015

Waaahhhh

Well here we are July 18th.
and yes we went to South Dakota over the 4th of July.
So on my Birthday (the 4th of July) we drove into town and stopped at our lot. The guy who took down the house left a terrible mess.
So we decided to work around the yard and clean up. After a bit I needed a chair (I can walk but I still can't stand long)
So hubby got me a chair and I said here let me take it and I took the chair from him and started to take it out to the driveway. Well there were some boards in the driveway, and I went to step over them. I made it with my left foot but my big toe on my right foot got caught on a nail and down I went. AND I got a Hugh cut in my arm and really wrecked my knee, scraped my elbow! I promptly thew up. after we got my arm bandage up (no I didn't go to the doctors) I sat in the chair and didn't move much after that. Darn sandals! We came home on Monday. Tuesday we were out moving stuff around in back yard cause we brought our Camper home and I was standing on the back end of trailer when I fell of twisting my left ankle! DAMN! I figured I was done hurting my self but I was wrong. this week Weds. I was out shopping and came home and went to get out of car when the door started to shut, I stuck out my right foot to hold door open missed the door hit bottom half of door door kept closing and snap there went my big toe right foot and yes I had sandals on! REALLY? OH GOD DID MY TOE HURT. Called the clinic and they said well there was nothing they could really do for that other than yank it back and then put a splint like thing on it to hold it in place (and you can buy them in any drugstore) So she said can you pull your toe your self? WHAT ARE YOU KIDDING YOU MUST BE KIDDING OH OK I'LL TRY. So I grabbed hold of the toe pull screamed my head off cried and cried and cried some more puked and then picked up the phone and said ok I did it. And she said yes we heard! She told me to put the splint thingy on then wrap it and just leave it for a day or two. CRAP do you know how many times I've already hit that stupid TOE!!!??? It still hurts, its still swollen and its still very red. I may have to go in and have them look at it anyways!
I don't know if all these "accidents" are because I can walk now but am off balance somewhat, or the sandals or what but let me tell you that's 3 and things come in 3 so I'm good no more please!

No comments:

Post a Comment